Datricks is hiring a part time Office Operations (approximately 50% position, flexible hours and days) to help us run all office management tasks and various operational aspects of the business .
We are looking for a team player who is responsible and trustworthy, pays attention to details and knows how to work efficiently & independently. And one who comes to the office with a big smile.
What You’ll Do:
- Handle all office management duties, including supplies, equipment, bills, shopping, etc.
- Responsible for suppliers payments working with accounting department
- Responsible for timesheet administration
- Responsible for employee onboarding / offboarding
- Provide administrative support and assistance to CEO
- Communicate with vendors and suppliers
- Be responsible for office appearance and maintenance
- Work closely with Head of People to plan and run welfare initiatives
- Respond to employees’ administrative needs (T&E, stationery, hardware, travel arrangements, etc.)
What You’ll Need:
- Proven experience as an Office Administrator/ People Operations
- Excellent time management skills and strong ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proactive approach and ability to work independently
- High attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Positive and people-oriented approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Willingness to work various timezone occasionally (IST / EST / PST)