Join us and be our first Product Analyst – have the chance to build amazing things from scratch, create and influence our customers and products.
Our best candidate:
An experienced B2B enterprise Product analyst with extensive experience in ERP implementations and good knowledge at Internal Audit processes .
You should have a creative mind and extraordinary problem-solving skills to make the data analytics revolution happen!
You will be part of our core Product team, working with R&D, Platform and Data Science teams to plan, define and build the product while working closely with the customer facing teams.
- Analyze customers requirements and clearly translate it to product requirements
- Oversee the product delivery process and make sure it is impeccable
- Identify problems and opportunities and deliver solutions to our customers and partners
- Work with our customers directly: talk to customers and listen to them 🙂
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product features, from ideation to production and measurement
- At least 5 years of experience with these domains: ERP Systems ( SAP / NetSuite), Financial Systems as a business analyst or implementer
- Experience with providing Audit / SOX outputs or being part of an Audit team
- Technical experience in previous roles
- Proficient in SQL / Python
- Strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to drive cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English and Hebrew)
- Experience in building analytics / dashboards / data visualization-based products – Advantage
- Process Mining, BI and Analytics – Advantage
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment