Working at Datricks
An inspirational song can motivate a team and provide that extra boost to success. We work on harmonizing our customer’s financial data providing them with a full overview of their financial systems to better understand their processes. Our super smart AI algorithm easily detects risk and fraud and quickly takes action to gain business efficiency and reach compliance.
Join us in this exciting time of transition from a small startup to a fast-growing team truly impacting our customers with novel technology.
Our founders are passionate and experienced entrepreneurs who believe in creating an entrepreneurial spirit throughout the company. Our team is independent, sharp, thinks out of the box and solves complex problems.
PLAY: Each team member has
their own beat
The freedom to be you! Bring your unique experiences to the team to achieve success.
COMPOSE: Cutting edge
Be part of a team composing a whole new way for financial teams to work.
EQUALIZE: Fine tune your
Work life balance is not a “one hit wonder” at Datricks. We play it every day.
Open Jobs at Datricks
Datricks’ innovative AI technology enables audit and finance professionals to adapt, evolve and keep up with digital transformation!
Our solution is not just a technology for the sake of digitization of processes, it integrates the concept of transparency and accountability helping companies prevent fraud and risk.
Datricks is especially essential in the growing market of unicorns, for companies considering an IPO, by enabling a streamlined, automatic compliance process, maximizing their internal resources.
Are you looking to have a great impact?
We have a small but super talented team of developers – so you will have the chance to take a significant part in building amazing things, influence our product and bring on NEW ideas!
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership over implementing highly complex UI features
- Design and implement UI components and services
- Work with UX experts to achieve ultimate results
- Work with complex backend applications based on micro-services architecture
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years of experience with complex front-end applications
- Hands-on experience in React.js
- Experience with state management libraries (preferably Redux) – an advantage
- Experience working in Agile development methodology
- To be a team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- To be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Academic degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Join us and be our first Product Analyst – have the chance to build amazing things from scratch, create and influence our customers and products.
Our best candidate:
An experienced B2B enterprise Product analyst with extensive experience in ERP implementations and good knowledge at Internal Audit processes .
You should have a creative mind and extraordinary problem-solving skills to make the data analytics revolution happen!
You will be part of our core Product team, working with R&D, Platform and Data Science teams to plan, define and build the product while working closely with the customer facing teams.
- Analyze customers requirements and clearly translate it to product requirements
- Oversee the product delivery process and make sure it is impeccable
- Identify problems and opportunities and deliver solutions to our customers and partners
- Work with our customers directly: talk to customers and listen to them 🙂
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product features, from ideation to production and measurement
- At least 5 years of experience with these domains: ERP Systems ( SAP / NetSuite), Financial Systems as a business analyst or implementer
- Experience with providing Audit / SOX outputs or being part of an Audit team
- Technical experience in previous roles
- Proficient in SQL / Python
- Strong leadership and project management skills with the ability to drive cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English and Hebrew)
- Experience in building analytics / dashboards / data visualization-based products – Advantage
- Process Mining, BI and Analytics – Advantage
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
Datricks is a dynamic and innovative startup dedicated to revolutionizing risk management through cutting-edge technology. Our flagship product provides real-time risk detection and control with a simple click, ensuring continuous financial compliance and empowering businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our team.
- Work closely with the UI/UX team to implement the designed wireframes and workflows
- Collaborate with the backend team to ensure seamless integration of front-end and back-end functionalities
- Design, develop, and optimize scalable frontend solutions using React.js or similar technologies.
- Conduct code reviews and troubleshoot issues to maintain high-quality code standards.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in frontend development with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Knowledge in TypeScript.js, Redux, HTML5, Material UI.
- Knowledge in UI design patterns.
- Emphasis on robustness, clean and reusable code.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such asWebpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience working in a containerized environment is a plus.
- Experience in at least one Backend language is a plus.
- Ability to review specifications documents and provide technical inputs.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with offshore developers.
- Ability to work independently or with a team and lead a project to completion.
Why Join Datricks:
- Contribute to cutting-edge technology transforming risk management.
- Embrace a collaborative and innovative startup culture.
- Flexible work environment, with remote work options.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org